Saturday, January 28, 2017

1/23/17
Caleb McCusker

Psalms 111:10

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To Him belongs enternal praise."


Fearing God is the begining of wisdom, and blessed is he who does so. When I "fear" God, it's an act of respect and reverence. Fearing The Lord is showing respect to the
creator of the universe, the Great I Am, King of Kings, Savior, and Lion of Juda. The Lord says in Isaiah 41:10 "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 reasures me to not fear the things of the world, but the only one I should fear is
The Lord in a reverance aspect. Giving Him respect and Honor in doing so as I acknowledge and understand who He is and who I am. If I am to be wise, I should fear the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment