Saturday, March 4, 2017

3/1/17
Caleb McCusker
Matthew 20:26-28
"Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must become be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be your slave- just as the Son of Man did not come to be
served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

Just as Jesus did for me, humbling himself to go from Majesty to lowly carpenter and servant, so should I do for others. As I prepare to head to Uganda, I need to start preparing my heart for the time
I am going to serve the people there in Africa. I know for sure there will be times my flesh will flare up while I'm out on the field, but I can't let the enemy get the best of me if I am to be a servant
and an example of Christ to the people I am going to minister to.

No comments:

Post a Comment