Saturday, March 18, 2017


3/15/17
Caleb McCusker

“I want to know Christ- yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,”
Philippians 3:10

More than anything, to really know Christ is my ultimate desire and goal in life. I want to be like Him! I want my heart to break for what His breaks for, love what He loves, hate what He hates, and see like He does. These are the things I desire most of my life, but I know to do so is a struggle and I fight daily within myself, against my flesh that hinders me to become more like Christ. But still, I press on through the fights, through the storms, and the fire that refines me in my walk as long as I look to The Rock for my strength and comfort in times of trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment