Saturday, March 4, 2017

2/19/17
Caleb McCusker
Romans 15:1
"We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves"
Just like God who bears with my failing, Iought to do the same to those who are weaker then I in certain areas.
Now, I am only human, therefore, my flesh will AND has gotten the best od me in areas I struggle with in my life. A big one for me is anger. I have been dealing with anger that I have been holding
onto for years, but by the grace of God, I am slowly surrendering that anger to Him and allowing and allowing Him to warm my hardened heart.
Since the Lord has done this and so much more for me so many times in my life, the least I can do, not only that, butit's my obligation to help others who struggle with the same issues I have in life
and come alongside them. Not building myself up and giving myself praise for victories in my life nor tearing them down for them failing at an area of their life, but to build them up and walk
alongside them, letting them know that they are not alone in their struggle. God is a god of grace and He is bigger then our failings.

No comments:

Post a Comment