Saturday, February 18, 2017

2/17/17
Caleb McCusker
Hebrews 13:17
"Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority, because they keep watch over you as those who must give an account. Do this so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that
would be of no benefit to you."
Dang, this is a hard one for me honestly. Living on the mission field, I've grown up in different countries, different cultures, and different rules to follow. For the most part, the majority of the laws that
I've experienced in other countries, I have a hard time submitting to. The have laws that I don't agree on and that almost make me feel helpless in some serious situations.
But, I also know that I am suppose to follow God's laws over man's laws. I know there is suppose to be a balance to it all but I personally struggle to find that balance. I know I'm suppose to follow
the laws of the land I am in, but I also know I'm suppose to follow the laws of God and do what I know He would want me to do.. Even if that means I break the laws of the land I am in.
I know this is a complicated topic, but this is just where I am at personally. I know my convictions and I know my God is a just God.

No comments:

Post a Comment