Saturday, February 18, 2017

2/13/17
Caleb McCusker
Hebrews 5:8
"Son though he was, he learned obedience from what he suffered."
Theres been many times I've had to learn my leasson through pain and dificulty because I was too stubborn to listen to God, or I'd just flat out ignore Him.
Let me tell you now those were the most stupidest decision I could have ever made. Instead of listening to God and follow in His will, I could have saved myself so much heartache and frustration
if I would have just listened to Him in the firstplace. I speak from exsperience when I say that if you don't just go along with God's plan, He has no problem with humbling you the hard way.
Though I have screwed up with past decisions, I know God is gracious, merciful, and loving, which is why He does the things He does to get me back to Him, even if the leasson I have to learn will
hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment