Saturday, February 18, 2017

02/15/17
Caleb McCusker
Romans 6:16
"Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey- whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which
leads to righteousness."

Before Christ got ahold of me, I was a slave to sin and death. Though at the time I was still a small child, God knew who I was and who I'd become if I didn't have Him in my life.
Before time God kne me and who I would become with ot without Him. Now, looking back at what I had to go through to get to Him at such a young age, I understand why He allowed that demon to
torment me to the point where the only one I had to look to was the Lord.
As I look at myself now as a Christian, I recognize just how much of a sinner I am. Knowing myself, I couldn't imagine who I'd be without the Lord in my life. He brought me out of the bondage of sin
and death and now I am a willing servant of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment