Saturday, February 4, 2017


1/29/17
Caleb McCusker
Luke 21:19
"Stand firm, and you will win life."

Stand firm, and you win life. All I can say to that is 'Amen!'. The time for the Lord to return is so near. The signs of the last days are all around. Their on the T.V, on the news, social media, etc..
The world is getting darker and darker by the day, I couldn't imagine the world without God's people in it. What a evil evil place it would be. But, unfortunately, there will be a day when that will be a
reality. Persecution is rampid throughout the world, but even then, God tells us to Stand firm. I don't know about you, but I am the type of person that when the Lords says something, I believe it
with all my heart and I hold to it as much as I can. Till death even, if it comes to that. If I am to die, I'd much rather die for the one true God then live a thousand years following after the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment