Saturday, February 18, 2017

02/16/17
Caleb McCusker
Ephesians 6:1
"Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right."
Colossians 3:20
"Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord."

So, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say these verses refer to children obeying theit parents. Ya know, in the same way I should obey my parents, I ought to do more so to my Father in Heaven.
In the Bible, God said: "If you love me, obey me." So, if I love God, I should keep his commandments. Which, "Children obey your parents" is in fact one of His commandments to us.
Now, I love my parents to death, but I know in the past there has been times where I really didn't care and went against something they told me not to do. By doing so, I not only was disobeying my
my parents and doing wrong to them, but I was also sinning and disobey God as well. To be honest, if I didn't come here to IGNITE, I'd be disobeying the Lord. I know it was his will for me to come
here, and I thank God He pushed me into coming here.

No comments:

Post a Comment