Saturday, February 18, 2017

2/10/17
Caleb McCusker

Psalms 17:15
"As for me, I will be vindicated (to be proven innocent/ without guilt)  and will see your face; when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness."
Ya know, we're all going to die someday, thats just a given in life. It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from, where you are at in life, in the end we're all going to stand before the Lord Almighty.
As Christians we will be persecuted cause of our faith in one way or another, some in more harsh way than others. Some people may be harrased, while in some places, like the middle east, are put to death cause of their faith in Christ.
David had numerous enemies in his life and they were all after his head. As Christians in a world that will only continue to get worse, there way come a point in time where I may lay my life down for
my faith. But that won't be the end, that'll be very begining of true life as I wake and see the Lord's likness.

No comments:

Post a Comment