Saturday, February 18, 2017

02/14/17
Caleb McCusker
Acts 5:29
"Peter and the other opostles replied: 'We must obey God rather than man!' "
What Peter and the other opostles said is something that I've held onto for as long as I can remember and it's something I've just done almost naturally. like a soldier in the Lords army, If God says it, I believe it. If God, commands it, I'll do it. but, the the rebel in me flares up quickly.
Granted, I am a sinner, and I have slipped up many times, but by the grace of God I strive on to obey Him.
I can't tell you how many times I've had people or just my fleshly desires try to sway me into doing something I know isn't right and my metality to it is just if God wouldn't want me to do it, then I'm not going to do it.
Granted, it's a strugle sometimes because my flesh gets the best of me sometimes but thank God His mercies are new everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment