Saturday, February 4, 2017

1/31/17
Caleb McCusker

Colossians 1:11
"Being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have a great endurance and patience."

Just recently I had the opprotunity to climb one of the volcanos here in Antigua Guatemala. Let me tell you, it had to be one of the most hardest physical thing I've done so far.
6 miles going all up hill from anything to rainforest, slippery rocks, mud, cold wind and weather, high altitude, pine forest terrain, and desert terrain. Somewhere in the 3/3 marker, I was becoming
completely exhausted to the point where I would stop and takes breaks almost every ten steps. The path I was on seemed like it went on forever without end and I began to grow
weary. As I continued on my way, feeling like my legs were about to quit on me, I prayed out to God to fill me with strength to reach the top. I wasn't about to stop and there was no going back for
me. So I pressed on, pushing myself harder with the Lord's strength till what seemed like forever, I finally reached the top of Agua and gave all the glory to the Lord!
Without being strengthened by His power, I couldn't have made it to the top. When I thought I was at my limit, God gave me the endurance to press onward and upward in patience, knowing He
would get me to the top.
I know there will be time after time after time where I'm going to need God's strength and endurance to get me through struggles in life. But, I know God is always faithful to see me through to the
end, letting His glory be shown through me in testimony to His all power.

No comments:

Post a Comment